Fennville City Officials


Tom Pantelleria

Mayor Pro-Tem

Jim Suerth


Danielle Brien

Larry Cummins

Jim Hayden

Shawn Machan

Kathleen Slawson


Amanda Morgan


Deborah Perez


Kyle Harris

Fennville City Offices

222 South Maple Street

P.O. Box 666

Fennville, Michigan 49408

(269) 561-8321

Fennville City Meetings

Date:  1st & 3rd Mondays

Time:  7:00 PM

Fennville was the first village in Clyde Township (named after Clyde, New York), was settled in 1860 by Henry Blakslee, who joined the Union Army in 1861 and was killed in action.  Elam A. Fenn, in company with Levi Loomis, built a sawmill here in 1862.  It was given a post office as Fennís Mill, on February 27, 1868, with Mr. Fenn as its first postmaster.  The village was platted in 1871 by Emmerson & Company, who owned much of the land here, and its post office was renamed Fennville on September 27 of the same year.  Later that year the village burned down and was restored on adjacent land platted by M.C. Wilson.  Fennville was incorporated as a village in 1889, and as a city in 1961.

Permit Application Downloads

(requires Adobe Reader)

Building Permit Application
Building Permit Information

Agent Authorization

Electrical Permit Application
Mechanical Permit Application
Plumbing Permit Application





web page hosted by: